If you're a small company that needs to increase its sales, why not take your business up a level with InterTradeIreland Elevate - theNEW sales development programme for small business.Industry and Trade/Marketing experts will work with you on a one-to-one basis to develop and implement a sales plan for your business, kick-start your sales and help you to get on the fast track to cross-border trading.
The programme consists of two stages:An assessment of your readiness to enter the new market
Practical assistance towards winning sales
The following type of support is likely to be available:
- Identification of Sales leads
- Sales Negotiations
- Market Research
- Advice on the Development of Marketing Materials – (excluding printing costs).
It is 100% funded by InterTradeIreland and the application process is very simple.All you have to do is complete a short application form and we will fund up to £10k/€11K worth of advice and assistance from your chosen industry or trade/marketing expert.
- Work with an industry or trade/marketing expert to develop your winning sales plan;
- Identify new customers and markets across the island;
- Increase your sales.
Are You eligible?
To take part in the Elevate programme - companies must:
- Be registered in Northern Ireland or Ireland;
- Be a manufacturing or tradeable service company with an annual turnover below €1.2m/£1m;
- Have a satisfactory track record and a trading history in their home market (minimum of 18 mths);
- Be focused on winning new cross-border sales;
- Have not generated more than 30% of their total turnover in the target cross-border market;
- Have the capacity (human, financial and production) to deliver the project;
- Have a sufficiently unique product that does not displace existing products in the market place.
For more information contact:
Elevate Operations Executive
Trade Team Operations Manager